BSc MSc MCIEEM
David has worked in ecological consultancy since 2003. During this time he has undertaken ecological survey and assessment projects across a diverse range of sectors including; residential, highways, pipelines, renewable energy schemes (wind, solar and EfW), minerals and waste management. As a Director at EAD, his role includes managing and delivering projects, liaising with clients, development teams and consultees and provision of strategic guidance to the EAD team with specific responsibilities for mitigation licencing and health and safety .
Key skills include:
- Ecological impact assessment
- Habitat survey and protected species survey and mitigation
- Biodiversity Net Gain assessment
- Shadow Habitats Regulations Assessment
- Written submissions and presentation of evidence at Public Inquiry